CRAFCO Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer in quantity and diversity of packaged pavement preservation products for asphalt and concrete.
CRAFCO Inc. is the only company to manufacture pavement preservation products and the equipment to apply them.
Lafrentz Road Marking has been the authorized distributor for CRAFCO pavement preservation products, parts, and equipment in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut since 1997. These products include:
- Hot-applied crack sealants
- Hot-applied mastics ( asphaltic and concrete )
- Waterproofing sealant products
- Asphaltic plug bridge joint products
- Silicone joint sealants
- EZ Series II sealant melters
- Super Shot sealant melters
- Patcher II mastic melters
- Model 30 pavement routers ( including self-propelled and dust-control models )
- Crack-Vac dust containment systems
CRAFCO pavement preservation products have proven through long and short-term independent studies to extend the service life of multiple pavement types. In addition to the traditional infrastructure industry, CRAFCO Inc. also produces specialized preservation products for the bridge, airport, roofing and waterproofing industries.
For product information, availability, and / or pricing please contact:
Kent J. McDonald
Product Distribution & Education